We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting https://xecuredata.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
This policy is governed by the legislation of Switzerland.
Data related to the opening of an account:
We may use this data to contact you with important notification about and from XecureData.
Privacy of your data stored at our servers:
We appreciate your trust and know how valuable your information is. Therefore, we have chosen a Swiss data centre to store your data securely with the absolute highest level of protection.
Privacy of the website usage:
We may collect and process the following data about you, whether you are registered or a non-registered user, but only until the extent of usage of our website or purchase of our products and services.
Information we may collect from you:
- Information on visiting our website.
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site https://xecuredata.com/ (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem to us. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, etc.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or other services we provide. In this case, we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment services, analytics providers) and may receive information about you from them.
- Payment Information: We rely on third parties to process debit and credit cards so we must share your payment information with third parties.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries in accordance with the legislation in force.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Payment processing companies and banks.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Where we store your personal data:
All information you provide to us is stored and processed on our secure servers in Switzerland. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, however we do not undertake any responsibility for your information while it is being transferred; any transmission is at your own risk. We suggest that you use only encrypted and reliable ways of handling of your sensitive information.
Third parties’ products and services:
Terms and conditions of third parties, including but not limited to privacy policies, applied to products and services of third parties purchased from our website. Please read these conditions carefully prior purchasing.
Third party links:
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information:
You are provided with the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the legislation in force. In this manner, you may ask for the incorrect data to be corrected, or the deletion of the data, unless we are required to keep the data for our legitimate business purposes or legal reasons.
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and user name that are unique to you;
- we store your personal data on secure servers; and
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology).
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We are not responsible for any consequences of if you willingly or unwillingly disclose/make available your log in credentials to third parties and, therefore, we encourage you to take all precaution measures to keep your log in credentials safe and secure.
Transfers of data out of the EEA
When you signed up for our Services you agreed that we may transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area. Rest assured that we will always ensure any transfer is subject to appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal data.
Enjoy Your Privacy